Monday, September 28, 2020

Something New

 

I just couldn't help myself. I started something new! I'm getting pretty tired of those Pineapple Blocks. This is a project from The Bonnie and Camille Quilt Bee book. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it for myself or a Christmas gift. I'll tell you what it is once I decide for sure! These blocks will finish at 6" square. That nine patch in the middle is made up of one inch squares. So tiny! I always love a challenge!


I'm not neglecting my Pineapple Blocks. I have these blocks in progress. When these 4 blocks are finished, I'll have 21 blocks left to make. Still a lot but I'm getting there!! I probably have enough scraps to make a few more of these quilts. Those scraps will never go away!


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Michele! I tried to buy more of that fabric and I couldn't find it. We checked Kona and they changed the color a little bit. I wanted more!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful little star blocks...man, one inch? You are a brave one!!
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I thought about paper piecing those 9-patches but decided to tough it out! They took awhile!

      Delete

Alaska and Ruler Work

 The 4th row for Alaska is ready to be sewn to the rest of the quilt. I saw a picture of Alaska online that included a pieced border using o...