Monday, September 7, 2020

More Blocks

 

Here are my Pineapple Blocks so far! I have 44 completely done and 4 more in progress. They measure 10.5 inches square to finish at 10 inches. I have 33 more blocks to make when these 48 blocks are completely finished. Ugh. Still a ways to go! I wish I could say my scraps are disappearing but no such luck! I have more than enough scraps.

This is the second t-shirt quilt I'm working on. I just received the fusible stabilizer I need to prepare the quilt for the longarm. There are less blocks in this quilt but more filler pieces. I'm not sure how to apply the stabilizer. I was thinking of making a long strip and just ironing it all the way across. We'll see when I get going. 

I hope you're having a nice holiday!


4 comments:

  1. Nice job on the pineapples. So so fun.
    The tee quilt is nice too. I should bite the bullet after the holidays and get mine done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! I don't think you'll have a hard time with the t-shirt quilt. Just stabilize the blocks as you go and it will be fine.

      Delete
  2. Your pineapples are just lovely--I have around 27 more Courthouse blocks left to do--I still seem to have the same amount
    of scraps strangely...;000
    hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julierose! I think those darn scraps multiply when we're no looking!

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...