Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Still Working On It!

 




I'm still working on Pineapple Blocks! I feel like a broken record. (Remember those??!!) Anyways, I'm almost at 56 blocks. When those 4 blocks are finished in the picture, I'll have 25 left to go! It still sounds like a lot but better than the original 81 blocks!



I'm back to working on the second t-shirt quilt. I'm ironing on fusible interfacing. This quilt doesn't have as many blocks as the first quilt. There's a little border at the top and bottom of the quilt. I'm hoping it will be a quicker process to get this quilt ready for the longarm. 

What is wrong with blogger tonight? My pictures were so hard to add to this post. The sizes were all wrong. I thought it was supposed to be getting better not worse. Ugh. 

6 comments:

  1. I had blogger trouble too--seems like it's taking an awfully long time to iron out these problems...
    Having just finished making 80 blocks myself I can understand how long it feels...but your quilt is so pretty...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I know you understand how long it takes to make these blocks. I wish they would just leave Blogger alone!!

      Delete
  2. those pineapple blocks are so gorgeous. I need to start a long-term pieced quilt project in preparation for the day I need a new bed quilt; I love the look of pineapples, maybe that should be it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shannon! The blocks do look nice but they take forever! I have 25 blocks left to make. Getting there slowly but surely!!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...