Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Brioche Scarf

 




I started to knit my Brioche Scarf. I found this scarf as a free pattern on Ravelry. It's supposed to be a basic scarf as far as learning brioche knitting. I'm in the process of learning increases and decreases. So far, the pictures aren't very helpful. There are videos to watch and I'm hoping they will be a little more helpful. brioche knitting has 2 sides. Each side has a different dominant color. Isn't that so cool?! I find brioche knitting amazing!


I'm almost done machine quilting this t-shirt quilt. This one has been so much more difficult that the first one. I think the first one was constructed better. This one is a mess! The seams are all crooked. The bottom is wider than the top. The sides are all wonky. Ugh!! I'm just glad that I'm almost done. It's been quite the process. I have to put the binding on too. The owner of this quilt doesn't sew. I'll just be happy to give them both back to her!


4 comments:

  1. I never learned brioche knitting when I was able to knit..my biggy was following Nordic sweater patterns..and having one color in each hand...I miss it a lot...good luck working on this beauty hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julierose! Nordic patterns are so complicated! I hate carrying different colors of yarn. You must be a good knitter!

      Delete
  2. gotta check out the scarf pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LeeAnna, I'm finally getting the hang of it. It's so fun once you catch on.

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...