Monday, October 26, 2020

Projects I'm Working On


 I'm almost done making Pineapple Blocks! The large pile is made up of 72 completed blocks. On the right, I have 4 blocks in progress. I also have 5 little 2.5 inch squares in the top right of the picture. Those will be the last 5 blocks I have left to make! Phew! Almost there!!

Binding Baby is all set up holding onto my binding for the t-shirt quilt I finished last week. I just need to find the time to get that binding sewn on!



These are the two sides of my brioche scarf. As you can see, my lines are getting ready to intersect! I'll be making an X shape. I have to learn how to make a 4 stitch brioche decrease. It's made up of a ton of steps. I'm going to practice it first on a practice piece. 

That's what I'm working on. What are you working on??



6 comments:

  1. Lots of sewing of rounds on those pineapples..
    But they are looking lovely...nice work
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! This is definitely a long term project but nice to say I'm near the end!

      Delete
  2. Wow and WOW on your scarf! So gorgeous! Your blocks look great for the pineapple quilt! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Michele! You're so nice!! Enjoy your week too!

      Delete
  3. Those pineapple blocks are going to be magnificent all together, Rosemary. That knitting looks so intricate. I love the design it is making and wish I had the skills to do it too. Knit and purl is about my limit and I don't have the patience for patterns these days. I can't believe I once knit an afghan with cables!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn! I started the last 5 pineapple blocks today. I'm getting sort of tired of sewing them. Brioche knitting isn't hard. It's just a little different, lots of yarn overs. It's just so pretty, I had to try it. I bet your afghan is beautiful!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...