Monday, December 14, 2020

A Finish!!


I finished my Brioche Scarf this past weekend. I love it. It's so warm and cushy. I actually wore it to work today.  It started off with i-cord and finished the same way. It wasn't that difficult at all. There is a rhythm to Brioche knitting and once you catch on, it's not hard at all. I'm looking forward to my next Brioche project!


Here's my Pineapple Quilt so far! Six rows all put together, three more left! My pile of blocks keeps getting smaller. I'm happy with the quilt top so far. It's hard to believe all these scraps work so nicely together. 

I might have one more Christmas gift to make. It's just a quick pin cushion for a friend. This time of year just gets so busy! Be careful out there. There may be a huge storm in the Northeast towards the end of the week. I guess I'll stay in and sew!

 

8 comments:

  1. I know Brioche is a French word, but this looks Celtic/Irish--so pretty...lovely work, Rosemary.
    And that pineapple quilt is just stunning..so gorgeous
    Hugs on a rainy evening at home julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! Brioche refers to the rolls that are quite thick. The knitting is also thick so that's why it's called Brioche knitting! I can't believe how close I am to finished the Pineapple quilt!

      Delete
  2. What an awesome scarf. Your pineapple quilt is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scarf and that pineapple quilt.oh my so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...