Tuesday, December 8, 2020

A Little Sewing


 I've worked the last few days and don't have a whole lot to show for it. I did manage to sew up to Row 4 of the Pineapple Quilt. Row 5 is all set to sew together. I'm hoping to get some sewing done tomorrow. I have to catch up with housework since I haven't been home. I need my sewing/therapy! I really love the look of all the various scraps. I'm glad I used different scraps and didn't stick to a certain palette. 


I did machine quilt the tote bag I'm making as a Christmas gift. I'm looking forward to  putting it all together soon. All pieces have been quilted and trimmed. I'm not crazy about yellow but I like how this looks. Maybe I'll start using yellow a little bit more in my quilts!

I'm so looking forward to not getting up at 5! It's exhausting to get up that early. The cold weather hasn't helped either! I need to sleep. 



4 comments:

  1. The Pineapple Quilt is looking great Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 a.m. is way too early--I agree especially in this cold!!
    Your pineapples are SO pretty all together--love that scrappy look...nice work they are really coming together well...
    stay safe hugs from afar, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I was so glad to be home today. So nice to sleep a little later and not go out in that cold!

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...