Wednesday, December 23, 2020

I Like Thursday #83


I wanted to start this post wishing everyone Merry Christmas! It's been a strange year and the holiday might be a little different but let's just do the best we can and enjoy the warmth of the holiday. I'll be working tomorrow so I'm posting earlier than usual.


I finished my last Christmas gift today. It's just a pin cushion. It measures 5" square. It's made with all Kaffe Fassett fabrics except for the yellow solid. 


The cats are quite interested in the gifts under the tree. Here they're staring at each other getting ready to pounce! They've been pretty good with the tree this year. They sit under it and haven't broken any ornament yet. They only ornaments they've played with are cloth ones we've place at the bottom of the tree.


I got this picture of the deer behind my house during the snowstorm last week. They seemed to enjoy the new snow falling. They hung out in our woods for hours. It's always nice to see them hanging around.


I received these beautiful flowers from my brother and his family today. They'll make a nice centerpiece during Christmas dinner. They can't be here with us but we'll be reminded of them with this lovely arrangement. 

I wish everyone a happy holiday. Please visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color for more positive and uplifting posts. Merry Christmas!



6 comments:

  1. Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roseanne! I hope you and your family had a great holiday!

      Delete
  2. The pin cushion is really cute. The flowers are pretty. Work should be done by now... have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sally! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Love your pincushion. Your flowers are beautiful too. Rainy windy here and crazy just like the rest of the year. But glad its not snow.lol my cat chose to leave ornaments alone but wanted to open gifts. Yeah can you say i am sick of wrapping and rewrapping?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! I hope you had a Merry Christmas! I always look forward to the holidays but I also heave a sigh of relief when they're over!

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...