Thursday, December 3, 2020

I Like Thursday #80

 

Welcome to I Like Thursday! We are a group of bloggers who find positive and fun items to post every Thursday. You can see more posts when you visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color. There's lots to see there so enjoy! Well, we've started to decorate for Christmas. Here's our wreath. We've had this one for a few years. We have to replace them every so often. I think the sun or even the temperature degrades them over time. 


We put a couple of kissing balls outside. They were difficult to find. So many people have started to decorate earlier than usual. It's nice to see the Christmas lights out already. When I go to work for 6, it's fun to see how many homes have their lights on. We still have to put up our tree. That's always quite the job.

I buy one of these candles every year. We don't have a real tree so I love to light this candle and get that great smell throughout my home. I don't think we could have a real tree with the cats. They would make quite the mess!!


I snuck this picture of my neighbor while he was decorating his tree! I just wanted to show you why he was using that machine. Don't tell him I took it! Haha!


I ate quite a bit on Thanksgiving so I decided to get back to my Paleo diet. I made these Paleo dinner rolls and they're really good! I'm going to make another batch today. If interested, visit The Roasted Root. That's where I got this recipe and found quite a few more recipes that look good.

That's my week! Massachusetts is seeing quite an increase in Covid and my hospital is filling up. Be safe out there!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Rosemary! Your wreath looking so welcoming. Your guests must love coming over - not there are very many. I used to always buy the pine candle every year for the same reason. For a while I used the little warmers that plug in and melt the wax instead of a candle/flame but the candle really smells the best. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roseanne! I was looking at the plug ins but decided to go with the candle. I'm glad I stuck with my old favorite!

      Delete
  2. I love your wreath. That's the way to hang lights! wow. Those rolls look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wreath and those balls! Wow! We used to get that candle too but then Brad got allergic. I miss it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michele! I would miss that candle fragrance too!

      Delete
  4. Such pretty balls and wreath! I use those wonderful candles in my warmer and they're the best I think. Wow, your neighbour takes decorating seriously...how wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn! As you can see, he's a fun neighbor!

      Delete
  5. Both fun and positive messages here Rosemary and love your shot of the neighbour!Beautiful wreath, I don'
    t know what has happened to the one we used to have, seems to just have disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maureen! I hope you find your wreath. They can be pricy!

      Delete
  6. Love your wreath and kissing ball. Pretty.
    Yes we will soon have snow on the ground
    Yuck...i need to wire my wreath decorations on today. On my to do list. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you didn't lose power. We didn't but that wind was brutal! Hope you're staying warm!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...