Monday, August 22, 2022

Finished Antique Quilt


Hot off the longarm, the antique quilt is done! This worked up so much faster than I had expected. It looks much flatter now and it has so much texture. I truly believe quilting makes the quilt!


 Here's a closeup of one of the corners. All it needs is binding. It's always a great feeling to have finished a project. Now I get to finish a quilt top I had been working on before I started this on the longarm. There's always a project waiting in the wings!

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilting job you did--the quilting certainly makes this quilt sing.. Great work hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julierose! I enjoyed working on this one!

      Delete
  2. The quilting is stunning, Rosemary. I love the colors in this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanna! I bought this so long ago and I'm glad I finally finished it!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful quilt and quilting here. I use my pad, have not used a mouse for a long time. Nice to have a new machine. This one is starting to get glitchy on me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn! I had my old laptop for too long. I've had the hard drive replaced a few times but it's just too old to do much with it. So nice to have a new one!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! Binding is all ready. I just need to get it done!

      Delete

Christmas Mat

Here's my Christmas mat all quilted and bound! I'm in the process of sewing down the binding by hand. It measures about 20" acr...