Monday, August 22, 2022

Finished Antique Quilt


Hot off the longarm, the antique quilt is done! This worked up so much faster than I had expected. It looks much flatter now and it has so much texture. I truly believe quilting makes the quilt!


 Here's a closeup of one of the corners. All it needs is binding. It's always a great feeling to have finished a project. Now I get to finish a quilt top I had been working on before I started this on the longarm. There's always a project waiting in the wings!

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilting job you did--the quilting certainly makes this quilt sing.. Great work hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julierose! I enjoyed working on this one!

      Delete
  2. The quilting is stunning, Rosemary. I love the colors in this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanna! I bought this so long ago and I'm glad I finally finished it!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful quilt and quilting here. I use my pad, have not used a mouse for a long time. Nice to have a new machine. This one is starting to get glitchy on me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn! I had my old laptop for too long. I've had the hard drive replaced a few times but it's just too old to do much with it. So nice to have a new one!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! Binding is all ready. I just need to get it done!

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...