Thursday, October 13, 2022

I Like Thursday #161


Welcome to I Like Thursday! The weeks seem to be flying by! Please visit LeeAnna over at Not Afraid of Color to visit more blogs with similar posts. My future daughter in law made these cute favors for the engagement party. I haven't tried them out yet but they're hand warmers she made herself. They have rice in them. My hands are always freezing so I think they'll come in handy! (My son put the stickers on the labels!)


This week's prompt is what food do you go to when needing a break/comfort. I always find myself munching on Cape Cod chips. We always get the 40% less fat. Doesn't that make them healthier?? Anyways, they're my favorite!


You can tell Fall is here. My husband brought home these two goodies. I love the Oreo's! My son usually eats the Peeps. I still don't know what Peeps are made of other than sugar. Lots of sugar!


 It may be Fall but we have one reminder left of summer. This lone hydrangea has survived for over 2 months. I still like having it around. It gives me a little glimmer of warmer weather as our temperatures plummet.

This was a quiet week but I like it! Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Potato chips - love the crunch. Oreos are always good, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the crunch that makes chips so satisfying!

      Delete
  2. Oh my your Garlic Knots quilt is so beautiful, Rosemary. I love it. Yes, i love potato chips too and any kettle cooked are good. Neat favours and I have a bunch of hydrangeas from 5 years ago that are still perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn. I never knew hydrangeas could last that long. They're one of my favorites.

      Delete
  3. OMG fall peeps and oreos YUM! I love cape cod chips too. Peeps are corn syrup... and I'm allergic to corn sadly because I LOVE stale peeps. The hand warmers are adorable, and so useful... and your son got involved! Awesome
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall offers some fun food even though Peeps may not be considered actual food!

      Delete
  4. Cape Cod chips are great with a sandwich. I can't do the peeps but I'm always up for a good oreo. I absolutely LOVE hydrangeas and hope to have one or more in my next yard.

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...