Monday, October 10, 2022

Garlic Knots is Done!


I finished machine quilting my Garlic Knot quilt over the weekend. It measures 92"X92". It's a good sized quilt but it didn't take long to quilt it. 

I used the Drunken Feathers pantograph. I love all those loops on the square lines of this quilt. This pantograph is rather dense. I had to replace the bobbin every 2 passes. I made a total of 17 passes. Each pass was between 5.5 inches high. It worked up so fast!


Here's a closeup of the back. I love that paint splatter fabric. I used up a good amount of scraps but I still have a lot left! I don't think I'll ever use them up! I really enjoyed working on this quilt. Such a fun project!

4 comments:

  1. This turned out so beautifully--both the quilt itself and the quilting are
    fabulous--so pretty--wonderful work ;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, garlic knots is so pretty. Love your quilting and it is a great size!

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...