Monday, July 3, 2023

Sampler Quilt/Happy 4th!


I've sewn together most of the blocks I've made for Carrie Hall's Sampler Quilt. I still have one more row to sew on. Of course, I have 3 applique blocks still to make. I thought sewing the quilt together would be a nice break from all the applique. I really love it so far. I have no idea what sort of border to make but I have awhile to think about it! I measures about 70" X 45".


Happy 4th of July! I'm having company tomorrow so I thought I'd wish you all a happy holiday today. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are beauties, Rosemary. I'm very fond of sampler style quilts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jocelyn! I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks with the remaining 3 blocks.

      Delete

Alaska + Border

I was a little nervous about this border. I wanted it to look like Edyta Sitar's border but there were no instructions. I'm happy to...