Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Cross Stitch and 2 Blocks


I'm still trying to catch up on showing you all the blocks I've made for the State Fair Sampler Quilt. But before I get to that, I wanted to show you this adorable cross stitch ornament I've been working on. This is only the lower half of the ornament. I'll be cross stitching another cat and stocking in the upper half. This one is so cute and so fun to make! Those silly kitties are so funny!


This is Pocahontas County and measure 12.5" square. This one is made up of half square triangles and flying geese as well as a square in a square in the middle.

This one looks so fun! This is Polk County and also measures 12.5" square. This one was pretty fast to make. It looks like a double spiral to me.  Only 16 blocks to go!! I'm getting there. I'm getting a little faster making these blocks now.



4 comments:

  1. Just love that Pocohontas' colors--so pretty both blocks!!
    Those cats are so cute...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like them! This cross stitch project is so fun to work on. I'm really enjoying it.

      Delete
  2. What amazing blocks you are making Rosemary! Just love these patterns. And that cross stitch is so cute. I can tell you are enjoying these too.

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...