Thursday, November 16, 2023

I Like Thursday #212


 It's time for happy posts! Welcome to I Like Thursday!! Make sure you visit LeeAnna over at Not Afraid of Color to link up to more blogs. This drink was so delicious! My husband and I went out to eat and I ordered a pomegranate sangria. I had never had one before. Such a great fall drink!



I haven't put up any decorations for Christmas yet but I did bring up the Christmas bus for the cats. As you can see, the cats are enjoying driving that bus! I always think it's so funny to see the cats enjoy their little toys. I always wonder how they know they're supposed to sit in it! Haha! They're fun to watch. 

There's a fox sitting at the tree across the street. I was about to go out when I noticed this fox enjoying a little bit of sunshine. He walked around and got himself quite comfortable. He ran away when a neighbor came by walking his dog. I enjoyed watching him for awhile.

I have a bunch of half yard cuts and am not quite sure what to do with them. I saw this book and grabbed it. I'm hoping to make a few quilts and use up those fabrics. This book is from Fat Quarter Shop. I love shopping there! I found this book at JoAnn's and on sale! 

That's my week. Enjoy your weekend! Can you believe it's Thanksgiving one week from today?? Time just flies!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, a fox in the neighbourhood! That would be quite the surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've become accustomed to seeing wildlife in my neighborhood. There is still a lot of woods so we see deer, fox and coyote pretty often. They usually run away but this fox was happy to stay by the side of the street!

      Delete
  2. I used to make pomeggranit martinis... but am partial to sangria... yum!! I need o order some juice to mix with my red wine
    those kitty houses! so cute
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it! Let me know if you make one. The cats love those silly houses.

      Delete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bus for the cats! I will have to show it to our son - he cannot deny his cats anything! Visiting you from LeeAnna's I Like Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...