Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Half Done!


 I have half of the State Fair Sampler Quilt all sewn together! It's a little slow so I just do a few pieces at a time. There are so many seams to match up and points to keep intact. I do love how it looks so far. I can't measure how long it is right now. The final measurement should by 96" X 92".

My house is an absolute mess! The painters are making great progress but this is how my kitchen looks right now. I think it will be worth it in the end but it's not easy to get through. I can't reach certain parts of my house if they've been painting. It does dry fast so that's good. I'm just trying to not get into their way, They should be done sometime next week. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Your QIP is looking so beautiful!
    Wow your kitchen must be almost unusable!! Time to order out, right? You will be happy when it is done for sure...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're painting my sewing room right now. The kitchen is usable but it feels strange. Nothing is on the walls. No curtains. They're painting my cabinets next week so I think they're leaving everything in limbo. I'll be so glad when this is over!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...