Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Two More Cross Stitch Ornaments

 



I've been having so much fun making these cross stitch ornaments. I finished this one over the weekend. It's called Christmas Chaos and measures about 4.5" square. Those kitties are so fresh!


I haven't finished this one yet. This is Poinsettia Fairy. I still have to add her green wings. These ornaments are such fun to work on! I'm going to try to make one for myself. I plan on finishing them all at the same time. I'd like to add some trim to each one but not sure I'll be able to figure that out!! More pictures to follow!

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely ornaments!! I love that Fairy and the kitties are so cute!!
    Nice works....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really enjoying making these ornaments. So fun!!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...