Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Oopsie Daisie Quilt 6 Rows

It's hot, humid and hazy outside. It's hard to sew in this weather. Although we do have central air conditioning, I feel more lazy than usual. I have managed to sew 6 rows for the Oopsie Daisie quilt. I still have to sew the sixth row to the first 5 rows. I'll try this afternoon. It's fun seeing this quilt come together. Without borders, the quilt should measure 81" square. I'll be adding borders but not sure as to width or colors yet. I have 3 rows left to sew together.

I just bought this magazine. My future daughter-in-law loves Halloween so I'll make her something for her birthday in September. There are so many nice patterns that it will be difficult to decide what to make! These patterns are so fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oopsie Daisy is looking really nice. It is getting close to a finish. The special editions of Just Cross Stitch are always chock full of great charts. I look forward to see what you select to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanna! I feel like this quilt is very busy but maybe it will look better after the borders are added. There are so many fun patterns in this magazine. Tough to choose just one!

      Delete
  2. Good for you getting something done--I have no energy despite our AC either!! I don't know if it's just that i feel the heat more as i age? Or it is really a lot hotter!!
    Oopsie daisy is really pretty--you are almost done;))))
    I have three smaller quilts ready to be trimmed and bound and I just canNOT make myself do them....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julierose. I'm slowly working on one row at a time. I'm hot even with the air conditioner working away! I feel the heat is taking away any energy I have. I feel smaller is better this time of year. I'm going to make a few table toppers next.

      Delete

I Like Thursday #250

It's time for I Like Thursday. A bunch of us bloggers post happy and fun content once a week. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up to more ...