Thursday, August 22, 2024

I Like Thursday #248


It's time for I Like Thursday! We visited Ogunquit, Maine earlier this week and I have some great photos to share! This picture is the view of the ocean as we walked the Marginal Way. For those of you unaware, Marginal Way is 1.5 mile walk along the coast of the Atlantic Ocean in Ogunquit. It's a very scenic and easy walk that ends up in Perkins Cove. Perkins Cove is a harbor with shops, restaurants and lobster boats.

We had a great lobster roll in a restaurant located in Perkins Cove. They're so pricy this year but Maine has the best lobster around here. So worth it!! The prompt this week asks us what our favorite food is. I think I'll have to say lobster! I don't eat it very often so it's always a treat for me!


I found this butterfly hanging around outside a gift shop. It seemed to just stay hovering in this grassy little area. I thought it was trying to tell me that something wonderful was awaiting me in the gift shop. Unfortunately, I didn't see anything I liked. The butterfly was still out there when we left the shop!


I found this interesting hydrangea while walking around Ogunquit. It has hydrangea blossoms of different color. I'm not sure it it's more than one plant but I loved it! So colorful!

I'm linking up with LeeAnna of Not Afraid of Color. Please visit her and link up to more great blogs!



7 comments:

  1. Oh, Maine - such a beautiful place! Sounds like you had a great time. I love lobster rolls, too - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really enjoyed our day in Ogunquit. We're thinking of going to Kennebunk next time.

      Delete
  2. Ooh - look at that lobster roll!! That hydrangea is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trip to Ogunquit sounds like a great time. Lobster rolls are one of my favorites. I could eat them almost every day...but then I would be broke LOL. Nice photos of the butterfly and hydrangea. Glad you had a nice time and got in a good walk, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lobster rolls are so expensive but so good! I only have them once in awhile over the summer. Maine is so always fun to visit.

      Delete

Christmas projects

I finished my second Christmas table runner over the weekend. I'm not sure if I like one better than the other! They're both so simi...