Friday, September 13, 2024

Baby Quilt

I just finished the quilting on this baby quilt. It was such a pleasure to quilt this. It was mostly free motion quilting loops with a little ribbon candy thrown in. My longarm has just been cleaned and was a joy to use. The tension was perfect and the thread never broke once. 


Here's a close up of the quilt. I'm not sure who will be receiving this quilt but I hope they love it as much as I do! It measures 46" X 61". It just needs binding. It's time for another project!


 

6 comments:

  1. This is so cheerful and sweet! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful "ribbon candy" on that lovely baby quilt, Rosemary!
    Congratulations on a lovely finish..
    .hugs for a great weekend--another nice day;))) Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I love this weather! Hope it stays this way!

      Delete
  3. A lovely finish Rosemary, I like the size and design of the blocks in this quilt, your quilting design is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Cross Stitch

 I just finished this cute little cross stitch Christmas ornament. It measures a little under 4" square. I just love it! It's so cu...