Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Christmas Table Runner


 I finished my Christmas table runner. It measures about 16" X 40". I loved making this quick project. I've already started another one! This time, the snowman fabric will be the main focus. We'll see how that turns out! I won't be quilting anything until the weekend. I'm finally having my longarm cleaned and serviced. I was surprised to see that it's been over 4 years since the last time I had it done. Time sure gets away from us! Anyways, my appointment is for Thursday and he's coming to my house. It should only take a couple of hours. I'm almost afraid to see how much lint is inside that machine!


I did a little shopping on Labor Day. I went to Barnes & Noble and got this great magazine. There are always a ton of nice patterns in these issues. I had a nice and quiet Labor Day. I'm so glad to be retired and don't have to go back to work! 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely tablerunner finish, Rosemary;))) We also had a really quiet Labor day here...nice with this cooler, sunny weather;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm enjoying this nice dry air. So much better than that awful humidity!!

      Delete
  2. The table runner is so pretty, Rosemary. Good luck with the longarm service. You've reminded me that I need to take my regular sewing machine in for general maintenance. Our Labor Day was also very quiet. I just stitched most of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That sounds like a great holiday to me! I need to have my regular sewing machine serviced also. I missed one year which isn't as bad as my longarm.

      Delete

Baby Quilt

I just finished the quilting on this baby quilt. It was such a pleasure to quilt this. It was mostly free motion quilting loops with a littl...