Monday, September 23, 2024

Making Pumpkins


 I bought this kit last week to make the Pumpkin Trio table runner. I started making it this past Friday. There are only 8 steps so I think it's going to be a quick project. It came with all the fabric needed for the top. Finished size is 21" X 51".


Here are my 3 pumpkins so far! The kit includes a charm pack so it was pretty easy to make the smaller pumpkins that are made from 4 charms. The smaller pumpkins are 9.5" square but the larger pumpkin is 12.5" square.



I have the next step all ready to go! I made one but have 3 blocks left to make. I think the next step is just putting the whole thing together. I'll post a picture when I'm done! This will be nice to have ready on my table soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Pumpkins

 I bought this kit last week to make the Pumpkin Trio table runner. I started making it this past Friday. There are only 8 steps so I think ...