Thursday, September 19, 2024

I Like Thursday #251


 It's time for I Like Thursday! It looks like our leaves are starting to change color. This is the woods in my backyard. It seems to start with just a few leaves and then all of a sudden, color is everywhere! It's been warm and dry here but I hear our temperatures are going to decline. The leaves will probably change even faster!



I forgot I had received a gift certificate to a local quilt shop. I finally went there and bought this table runner kit. I don't have a pumpkin runner and always wanted one. I can't wait to make it!


I bought this fabric for the backing of my Christmas table runners. I actually bought extra since I thought it was so pretty! I'll probably be quilting then next.


I was a little surprised to find Molly pressed up against the screen of this open window! I was a little afraid she was going to put so much pressure on the screen, that she would spill out of the window! She was actually fine the whole time. 

Make sure to visit LeeAnna over at Not Afraid of Color to link up with more happy and fun blogs!
Have a great weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Thursday #251

 It's time for I Like Thursday! It looks like our leaves are starting to change color. This is the woods in my backyard. It seems to sta...