Thursday, September 26, 2024

I Like Thursday #252


It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at Not Afraid of Color to link up to more blogs. My husband has decorated the house for Fall. He buys mums and pumpkins and transforms our yard into an Autumn Wonderland. It's always sad to see the Summer plants taken down. I love Fall but hate that Winter will follow. Winter is my least favorite season.


My table runner is all sewn together except for the border. It measure 17.5" X 45.5". The borders are cut but not sewn together yet.

I bought this fabric for the table runner backing. I'm not sure why I love this fabric but I do! I love the the way the pumpkins and gourds are depicted. 

The prompt this week asks us what is our favorite fall scent. I must admit I just love pumpkin spice. I love the coffee and the bread. However, by the end of the season, I've grown tired of it and am ready to move on! (Christmas is right around the corner by then!)

Have a wonderful weekend! I hope Helene doesn't bother any of you!

1 comment:

  1. Your front entry is so pretty decorated for fall. I love the pumpkin runner, too. The backing fabric is elegant whimsy (is that even a thing?). At least that is what comes to mind. Our county emergency services are prepared for what is predicted to be life threatening flooding and possible landslides. Some areas are being evacuated. We are high enough that flooding shouldn't be a problem for us. Although, getting to town will prove to be an issue, and possible loss of power. And I moved from Florida to get away from hurricanes LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #252

It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up to more blogs. My husband has decorated the...