Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Christmas projects

I finished my second Christmas table runner over the weekend. I'm not sure if I like one better than the other! They're both so similar. They measure 16" X 40". I started quilting the baby quilt on the longarm so I'll quilt these after that. I have no idea how I'll be quilting them but I'll figure it out eventually!


I have 4 sides done for the cross stitch gingerbread house ornament. It's hard to see but I added beads and buttons to enhance the cross stitching. I have to work on the roof next. It's just one piece of felt but I have to add beads and thread to make it look like it's quilted. I don't usually make crafts so this is a little different for me. I never think of sewing or cross stitching as crafts. Maybe I'll become more crafty!! Haha!!


 

4 comments:

  1. Your beaded cross stitch is so lovely--this little house will be so special;))) nice work.
    The table runners are looking really great...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I hope you and your husband are feeling better.

      Delete
  2. You are nice and early with preparing for Christmas, I'm looking forward to seeing your gingerbread house ornament pop up in a later post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to start early or else I never get things made in time for the holiday. I'll definitely post a picture when it's done.

      Delete

Baby Quilt

I just finished the quilting on this baby quilt. It was such a pleasure to quilt this. It was mostly free motion quilting loops with a littl...