Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Christmas Cross Stitch


 I just finished this cute little cross stitch Christmas ornament. It measures a little under 4" square. I just love it! It's so cute and was pretty easy to make. I still have to make it into an actual ornament but I'm going to wait until I get all my ornaments cross stitched. (Is that a verb??)




I've also been working on my Gingerbread House ornament. It just needs a roof! That's the next step. It's feels good to have the pieces put together. I'm having so much fun making these cute little ornaments. I'm making this ornament for me! It's taken long enough! I'm so glad I started cross stitching again. It's very relaxing and enjoyable!




2 comments:

  1. Your ornaments are so lovely--I really like seeing them, Rosemary;
    nice that you've re-discovered that craft...won't they look great at
    Christmas:)))...Nice work on both--that little house will be
    just adorable...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. They're so fun to make! I find it very relaxing too!

      Delete

Christmas Cross Stitch

 I just finished this cute little cross stitch Christmas ornament. It measures a little under 4" square. I just love it! It's so cu...