Thursday, December 2, 2021

I Like Thursday #118

It's time for I Like Thursday. A few of us bloggers write positive and fun posts that are linked over at LeeAnna's blog, Not Afraid of Color. Go on over and take a look! This is our table last week before we ate our Thanksgiving dinner. We had just put all the food out. Everyone was still busy getting ready for dinner but my mother was all set and waiting!

.

I used the air fryer last week to make egg rolls. They're actually very easy and taste great! I only put 4 egg rolls in at a time although I could probably add more. They tend to plump up when being cooked and I wanted to make sure they had enough room.


Here's the final product! The recipe I use makes 16 at a time.


We've started to decorate for Christmas. We bought a few kissing balls last weekend.


My husband made a few arrangements for our front door. This isn't the best picture. It was raining this morning. I'll take a better picture next time!

It's been a busy week. I'm trying to get my Christmas shopping done. I'm working on a few Christmas gifts as well. Too much to do this time of year! Have a great weekend!

 

9 comments:

  1. Those egg rolls look great. Kissing balls are so pretty. I saw your mystery quilt post, too. I always enjoy seeing what everyone does with those mystery quilts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sally! I enjoy doing Bonnie's mystery quilt but some weeks, there is so much to do! I have a ton of flying geese to make this week. Not my favorite!

      Delete
  2. Hi Rosemary! Those egg rolls look delicious! The kissing balls look very festive. Time really seems to fly by at the end of the year. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roseanne! I feel time flies all the time but especially at the holidays!

      Delete
  3. Oh your egg rolls look yummy. Mom deserves to be the first at the table, and to just enjoy, you set a pretty table. The kissing ball and greenery is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! It's a fun time of year but so busy!

      Delete
  4. I just love the look of your table there! Such memories. Meanwhile, I have never ever thought of making egg rolls and yours look delicious, Rosemary. Did you buy the wrappers? I will follow your mystery quilt journey with interest and envy...wish I had the skills. Pretty touches of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jocelyn! Yes, I did buy the wrappers from the grocery store. The mystery quilt is fun but also a lot of work in a short amount of time.

      Delete
  5. Busy busy. All looks nice and don't blame mom.i would want to dig in too lol

    ReplyDelete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...