Monday, December 27, 2021

Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt Part 5


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! With the holiday over, Bonnie Hunter released Part 5 today which is 2 days later than usual. She didn't want to release it on Christmas Eve. I don't think this part is going to take as long as the last part however, it's still labor intensive! We had to add a triangle to the units we had completed earlier. We're doing them in sets of 4. I got this part done on all my pieces today. They were all sewn on and trimmed.

Then, you add another triangle to the previous triangle. I did one set just to make sure everything worked out. It did! (Always a good thing!)

And this is what I have left to do! I hope to be done tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest. The next part drops on Friday. I think I'll be ready for it. We'll see!!

 

3 comments:

  1. Loving all those pink-ey fabrics you are using...this will be so pretty. Crikey--Lotsa pieces there!!;000.
    Meanwhile, my battle with sciatica continues...s i g h --hoping to see the end of it soon...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I don't have too much pink left so I hope I won't be using it much longer. I feel so bad that you are still suffering with sciatica. I've had a few mild cases in the past and found it very difficult. I hope yours goes away soon. It's been long enough!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to our Ronnie Finance Ltd,


    We are currently funding Startups and existing Buisnesses at a Minimum rate of 3% Annually. Our Portfolio accepts Loan Application from different industries, ranging from Construction, Technology and Agricultural . We also render Mortgage services for home purchase.

    Are you a Consultant with leads of Loan Applicants? We have Broker programs and the payment is commission based. Kindly respond to this email, An agent will advise you on the Proceedures.

    Ronnie Finance Ltd Officer
    apply@ronniefinance.ltd
    ronniefinancehome247@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +919311856893

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...