Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt Part 3


Bonnie Hunter released Part 3 of the Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt. This one was pretty quick. Using the pieces from Part 1, we added triangles to either side. Here's my heap of finished pieces that need to be ironed and trimmed.


These are my pieces all finished and put into groups. Aren't they cute??


The other part this week was to cut a bunch of squares for a future step. So far, I'm keeping up okay. I still think we're going to have some really busy weeks coming up. Not looking forward to that!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work keeping up with the BH mystery--the one year I tried it, I could never keep up--now those pieces are somewhere in one of my scrap quilts ;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! We'll see how I keep up in the future. I'm expecting some very busy weeks!

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...