Monday, March 14, 2022

Swoon 1-6

I'm enjoying making these Swoon blocks. I like it so much that I'm already 2/3 done! That's the nice thing about a quilt that uses big blocks and only need 9 total blocks.


This is my fifth block. The colors aren't exactly true to the fabric. Each block measures 24.5 inches square. 

         This is my sixth block. Block 7 is partially sewn together. I'm actually thinking of making      another Swoon quilt. I have a really nice Tula Pink fat quarter set that would look great in these blocks. 

   

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the fabric line you chose. Don't you feel guilty when you make a quilt with big blocks and how quickly it goes? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I do feel a little guilty but I kind of like it too!! Hahaha!

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful blocks!! I especially like the blue one--but they are all gorgeous--lovely work on these hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! These blocks are a pleasure to make!

      Delete
  3. Oh yes! These are going to make a gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your swoon blocks. I should have joined you. 24 inch vs 6 inch......grrrr lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Just saw this. This quilt moves very quickly. I'm almost done!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...