Thursday, March 31, 2022

I Like Thursday #134


It's time for I Like Thursday! The weeks are flying by. I feel I just wrote Thursday's post! Please visit LeeAnna over at Not Afraid of Color to read more happy and uplifting posts. Well, it's officially Spring so I had to display my pink and green table runner. Dawn over at Relaxing Robin started this as a group project. I had never made a crumb block using scraps but Dawn taught me! I'm not sure who else contributed to this runner. I think Julierose over at Julierosequilts made a block. I think there were 5 of us?? Anyways, it was a fun project. I quilted it by making all over feathers. I just love the colors!


 It's Easter season so I had to put up a cute wreath on the front door. The eggs are so pretty!


I got a new iron for my sewing room. It's the MiniPro by Oliso. The Quilt Show has been having some great sales. I just couldn't resist and the pink is so pretty!

I received this mug as a gift from a friend. She even had my name added! I met her at work years ago and has become a great friend over the years. A lot of work people called me Rose. I think it's shorter and easier to say than Rosemary! 

I hope you all have a great weekend! 

12 comments:

  1. You have some nice 'spring' likes today, Rosemary. I participated in one of Dawn's crumb block swaps but none of the blocks in your runner look familiar to me so I may have missed this one. Love your feather quilting on this piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanna! I thought you took part in the crumb block swap too but I wasn't sure.

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I like your table runner...so pretty. Your egg wreath is really cute. I like your cup, what a thoughtful friend. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherrie! I was trying to channel Spring in my likes this week!

      Delete
  3. I believe it was Jacky, Julierose, Jenna, me and you that did these crumb blocks. If I remember right we each picked our color or theme. Mine was anything goes but I made blue stars out of them to unify. Fun fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for teaching me crumb blocks! I love to display my table runner. It's my favorite colors.

      Delete
  4. Your table runner is gorgeous. Love your cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that table runner. The colors and the feathering! What a cute iron. Fun mug, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful runner! Neat to have a mug with your name on it and how great also to get that cute iron. I have one of those and mine is yellow. Happy Weekend, Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn! I've only used the iron once so far. I liked it!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...