Sunday, March 20, 2022

Rhododendron Trail all Quilted!


I finished quilting Rhododendron Trail on my longarm. This one went so fast! I started it Friday and just finished it this afternoon. It measures 85" X 100".


This is the pantograph I used. It's called Brocade and each pass measures about 8 inches. I decided to use a pantograph since this quilt is so scrappy. It's difficult to see the quilting. The pantograph was the way to go.


This is a picture of the quilt while I was quilting it. I used Auriful 50 weight top and bottom.


Here's a closeup of the front of the quilt.


Here's the back. I love how it looks. I need to bind it but that will have to wait for another day. It took me all day to finish quilting it and then trimming the sides. Enough for one day! Phew!


5 comments:

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...