Monday, March 28, 2022

Projects Update




I finished Swoon a few days ago. I'm very happy with it. It wasn't difficult, didn't take long and looks great! It measures 80" X 80".  I will be quilting Color My World next on the longarm. I'll probably quilt Swoon after that one is done. 


I spent Saturday morning sewing the binding onto Rhododendron Trail. I had enough of the green accent fabric so I decided to use that for the binding. This quilt was a lot more time consuming than expected but it's done now. Amen!


And I'm proud to report that I turned the heel on the second sock that I've been working on for ages! The hard part is over. I just have to keep knitting until it's long enough. Then, I'll just have to knit the toe. Yay!!

I'll keep busy with these projects for awhile. I plan on making small projects until I clear up some of these older items. There are only so many hours in the day and I hate to feel overwhelmed. It feels like winter today. I'm hoping it warms up soon!



 

10 comments:

  1. Swoon is gorgeous. Your Rhododendron trail is finished. I always feel that way about the mystery quilt, but I love the end results. Love your socks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! The mystery quilt is a pain but it does look nice when it's done!

      Delete
  2. Swoon is beautiful--I especially like the soft blue/pink one!! You have been so productive also finishing up Rhodie Trail!! So pretty...I always feel like the sock has literally turned the corner and is almost done when that heel is turned;)))
    Hugs for a great day--waaay too cold though!! Brrrr hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I really enjoyed making Swoon. I'm hoping this second sock goes much faster. I'm still waiting for the warm temps to show up!

      Delete
  3. Wow, your Swoon quilt is so pretty. I look forward to seeing it quilted and bound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanna! I'm trying to decide what quilt motifs to use!

      Delete
  4. Love your swoon. And t h our socks are gorgeous too. Yes wishing for spring to get here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! It's supposed to be warm today although it looks sort of dark out there.

      Delete
  5. The quilt is gorgeous - and so are the socks ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're such a great knitter that it means so much when you like my socks!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...